Friday, December 3, 2010

a rare unroast

today, in this moment, at 2:16AM, i love my ability to fall in and out of love on a weekly basis. i love that, to me, attachments to people are ephemeral and fleeting. it allows me to live my life in a way that is complete and incomplete at the same time. it leaves me perpetually striving for more. it allows me to try on different people to go with me and return them if they don't look nice, mostly undamaged. it's painless for all parties involved. it's how i stay free.

being 19 is hedonistic and i think i'm ok with that .

also i learned something new about myself today: i refuse to wait around for people and i have no patience for analyzing text messages, phone calls, and brief exchanges in between class. this trait is inherently badass and i'm glad i'm finally developing an intolerance to bullshit. i suppose i learned my lesson after all this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment